<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2376740274360177340?origin\x3dhttp://jessekur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
j e s s e | k u r
x | just plain c o m p l i c a t e d ; me | x

Biography


* Jesseca C.
* [ K. L. ]

» ℒive fast • Ðie γoung • ℬe wild • ℋave fun «

* A best friend x bad friend x lover x hater

✘ Ðṛℯάḿ . ℒℴ vℯ . ℋℴ ℘ℯ ✘


[ G r a v i t a t i o n is not responsible for people falling in love. - Albert Einstein ]
[ A girl should be two things: c l a s s y and f a b u l o u s. - Coco Chanel ]


Pastentries

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
May 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
September 2012
November 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
January 2014
February 2014
September 2016


Creditorials

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yes, I just done editing my new blog skin. It's polka dots and simple one.
New blog skin, newly edited tagboard and new link. xD
It take me from 8pm plus till now. D: Sweat-ness.
New year coming, that's why I'm changing new skin and new URL. Hahas.

A lot people also change new things, like hairstyle and so on.
I don't know if I should change my hairstyle.
Cause I'm quite satisfied with my hair now, and just cut it not long ago.

Even my bro's girlfriend did her new hair for 2009 already.
Christmas is getting nearer, woot.
Wish to get more presents this year. x]
Oh gosh, it's raining here now. And it's 1.19am here. -_-"

Time really flew so fast. Another half a month school is gonna reopen.
That really sucks, plus I haven done my homework.
Yup, you never read wrongly, it's
HOMEWORK !
My school, one word, suck. They sorta give out this so called pakej cuti-cuti sekolah, it's compulsory to do it and pass it up after the holidays.
Hah, they expect every students will do ? Lols, I guess they won't.
I confirm will procrastinate my homework till cannot finish it in time. Muahaha. :X
Next year is the last year for me in high school. ): So fast right ? 4 years flew away already.

Today, as usual I went for my Science tuition. Mrs. Wong talks about sex thingy to us.
A.K.A. Sex Education. Better. O:
Everyone was like laughing their ass off the chair man. She really make us
laugh like hell.
After tuition when makan with mom at this one new restaurant nearby my tuition.
Wah ! I can tell you the Hakka Mee is so delicious there. Yummy ! Lols.
My fingernail is like so pain, that day went ice skating right, then I wanna took
my hook from the bench and suddenly the piece of wood on the bench poke
into my finger. So freaking pain. Then I went to the counter to ask a clip or something to take it out. They told me they don't have. =="
There's this aunty so kind, she help me, although it's quite pain.
She used the toothpick and took the piece of wood out. It's quite deep inside. D:
This is what happens when you never cut your nails.
Always does have some injuries. Zzz.
Yawn, what a nice weather to sleep now. Ciaoz readers ! x]


W.love,
Jess (:

x o
1:06 AM