In Selangor by itself has the highest rate of Aedes mosquitoe breeding centre in schools.
Mostly is in Shah Alam and Klang.
All I know is 1st rank goes SMJK Kwang Hwa and 4th rank is SMK(P) Convent.
My school rank I don't really know lah.
I think every school do "Gotong-Royong" today.
My school very special one.
Know why ?
Instead of doing "Gotong-Royong", the indian and malay guys in the school were fighting.
I can tell you it's so damn funny.
Two different race fought at first, then became a racial fight already.
The whole school students came out their class and watch the fight.
Then Pn. Asiah came with rotan.
Some run away, some not scared.
I saw, the guy that Pn. Asiah wanna whack retaliate back at her.
She almost kena whack, because that indian guy try to snatch the rotan on her hand.
It's really "WHOOOA" !
I think this is the one of the worst fight ever happened.
My school always like that one lahh.
Always is indian vs. malay. =="
LOL, another funny part is ..
Let's name her A, a girl that's really annoying like fug.
This A right, I actually did say about her in the previous post,
always act one, and fake.
This A right, keep on commenting on the fight ..
"Wah ! Semua pandai-nyer berlakon ! ( Wah ! All act so well ! )"
HAHHAAHAHA !!
I wanted to say that to her lahh wehh !
She act even more well until people really believes her !
Ohmigosh lah, really the best joke of the day. (:
So yeah, that's what happen during the "Gotong-Royong".
My class, just cleaned the class only.
Those moral student take opportunity to make it for the project.
We captured like, a lot of pictures :









; thee endd. ;p