I love Lee Min Ho ! I'm just crazy over him ! I just can't resist his hawtness !
Oh yeah, that's what I've been saying and thinking for whole damn day.
LOL ! I don't know why.
I guess I'm just C.R.A.Z.Y. over Lee Min Ho ! <3 :DDDDD
( Hope it's not in love with him, BECAUSE IT'S RIDICULOUS ! )
I wanna meet him in real !! )':
His nose, His cuteness, His body, His chest !, His height !
OHMIGOSH !! *faints*
Okay enough, I'm nuts, I'm crazy, I'm cuckoo !
Ah ! Whatever !
A damned biatch in my school is really a big damn biatch.
Every school definitely there's a biatch right ?
Well, this biatch is even biatch than no one else.
Pffffffffffft ...
That biatch transferred here not quite long, and guess what she said ?
"SMK Sri Andalas peoples are so low standard."
SOOOOOOO WHATTTTTTTT ?!
Like who're you to judge/say people like that ?
Asssssssss if ..
you're so damn high standard. xDDDDDDDD
Anyway, you're just the same, or I guess ..
WOOOOOOOORST ?
If people who're educated, they won't compare such thing, it's just you, silly girl.
You love comparing whether people has branded stuff and everything ?
So what if people don't have one ?
It's not like you earn it by yourself.
If you think our school is not good enough for you, complaining so much ?
Transfer back to your old school then. (:
Who cares if you retain back Form 4 in your old school.
You're just a dumb biatch ! ;)
Recess I went to toilet with my friends.
Another biatch, says that ;
"All Form 5 Seniors are bodoh ( stupid )."
She's a malay guuuuuuurl.
If I'm not wrong a Form 3 or 4.
Tsk tsk ..
You know how to say the word senior, but do you know how to respect ?
Shouldn't a junior respects her seniors ?
And plus, get your sentence clear before you say something.
If you wanna say certain people, don't make into a big conclusion by saying "ALL".
You're just digging your own grave by saying that.
Teehee.
x o
1:45 PM