Attended first class of college today. Orientation was yesterday, woah, lots of people taking the same course as me ! Coincidently, Shirlynn from Grace Klang was also in the same course with me. Eventually, I saw many familiar faces there. My course by itself was divided into 5 groups, I think. I was placed in the 3rd group. So, the class today started at 11.45am. I was a bit "sesat-ed" when I reached there, because I didn't know the class was like at the new building. Thanks to a staff of Sunway-TES, I found the building. So I went in the class, and I realized that everyone's timetable was like different color with mine. So I asked the girl beside me, she said I came into the wrong class ! Oh my gosh, embarrassment man ! But, lucky that the lecturer of that class haven came in. Managed to find the class in the end. Guess what, the girl who sat beside me in the class was the girl from my primary school, SK (2) Simpang Lima, Klang ! Her name is Michelle Teoh, but we're not that close in primary school. The group was quite full. 37 students and mostly were 2009 SPM-er. Today's subject was T5 only for the whole day, my lecturer, Mr. Bill. He's also the one and only male lecturer who will be lecturing my group. He's a tall, chinese and young guy. Yes, young, very young one. Not bad indeed, he's funny though, can really make the whole class laugh. At least it can kill the sleepyness of everyone. Every one hour he would give us ten minutes of break. Well, I didn't really managed to know new friends here. Went for recess alone. Sad right ? Everyone like has their own friends. ): Class ended sharp at 6.15pm, was so exhausted after that. I think I can't barely drive though if after long hours of class. Feels kinda stressed, plus with the jam would seriously make me go crazy then. :/
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ! I want those Ne-Yo tickeeeeeeeeeeeeets ! Ne-Yo live tonight at Sunway Surf Beach ! Unfortunately, I can't goooo ! I had no tickets with meeeee ! ): LOL, "Ah Wai ah ! Ah Wai ! I want my TV back lahhh !" hearts Gotcha calls. :P Mamamia, why Adam Lambert is so hawt ? (:
x o
6:20 PM