
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
All I can describe about my current life is busy, hectic, and tiring ! If I had morning class, I had to get up around 6am and that sucks. This is because of the darn traffic flow from Kesas Highway going up to Subang Jaya. You can barely stuck there for an hour and half or even more after 7am. Hate it when my class is from 8.30am to 5pm, longer than usual in high school. Now that I know that high school life is better than college. But of course, college life is better in the way of we-can-dress-up-whatever-we-like. (; There are great people I met in college too. Not so snobbish as outsiders says, but maybe some are. My course consider okay, because not much of assignments but exams .. I'm just tired ! But suffer for 3 years only. Wish me luck.
I misses my friends,
Vivien Yap, Jo Ee, Firbie, Sin Lou, Yin Zhi, Chin Mei, Han Yee, everyone !
x o
8:17 PM