
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Gathering held at AEON just now. People who attended are Me, Sin Lou, Vivien, Yin Zhi, Daphne, and Han Yee. Everyone went crazy during karaoke session. Not going to update much, just some pictures. (:

Ms. Soon-to-be Alvin's with me

Yin Zhi, what's wrong with your face !

Muahahaha ! Surrounded with my girls ! xD

@Vivo having our lunch

Cheeeeeese.

Han Yee, you're so cute here !
Yin Zhi, Han Yee, Vivien, and Daphne went back early after karaoke session. Karaoke supposed to end about 6pm, but after that we don't know why we still could select songs but the screen has already appear the "byebye" sign. Me and Sin Lou decided to continue on so it won't waste our money. We sang quite crazily till I can really taste like my throat is bleeding, wtf. Around 9pm decided to go for dinner at Kenny Rogers. Really had fun today with them ! There's one issues happen today. But I rather not say it out, because this might cause friendship break off. But I just want to say something, some people you'll really find them very "funny", funny in the sense here is not that funny FUNNY. Literally weirdest human on earth.
I had just received bad news earlier went I was on Twitter. Is sad to hear that an massive 8.8 earthquake hit on Chile earlier about hours ago. It seems that Japan was affected too. And tsunami warnings was issued to Pacific Site that includes Hawaii and Russia. Let's all pray for the people of Chile. God bless them and this world.
x o
11:49 PM