<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2376740274360177340?origin\x3dhttp://jessekur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
j e s s e | k u r
x | just plain c o m p l i c a t e d ; me | x

Biography


* Jesseca C.
* [ K. L. ]

» ℒive fast • Ðie γoung • ℬe wild • ℋave fun «

* A best friend x bad friend x lover x hater

✘ Ðṛℯάḿ . ℒℴ vℯ . ℋℴ ℘ℯ ✘


[ G r a v i t a t i o n is not responsible for people falling in love. - Albert Einstein ]
[ A girl should be two things: c l a s s y and f a b u l o u s. - Coco Chanel ]


Pastentries

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
May 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
September 2012
November 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
January 2014
February 2014
September 2016


Creditorials

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Heeeelllloooo ! How's the world today ?? I hope nothing bad would happen again. It's sad to think about it. Oh by the way, cousin sis, aunt and niece came to me house today by air plane from Johor. I love my niece very much ! My bebe, this is her picture :

Isn't she's so cute ? This picture actually was taken on Chinese New Year in Lenga. She's totally very very cute, and she don't simply find people but she like to stick with me, muahahaha. Didn't really went anywhere today, just had Bah Kut Teh for breakfast after mummy fetch cousin sis and the rest from Subang Airport. Something really funny happened today, mummy or my aunt don't know what they cooked, almost cause the kitchen burned up. Lucky me and cousin sis was at home, because they went out to pack dinner back. I actually heard my neighbour kids shouting aunty aunty at the back of the house, but they shouted aunty like how I know who are they calling right ? I was at the back room and my cousin was at downstairs. Then they at last shouted Aunty Susan, I quickly ran downstairs to see what happened. Before I reached the kitchen I could already smell the burned smoke ! Urghhh, really dots ! My bloody left-hand side neighbour that has some issues with us, whole family was standing at the back, as usual busybody-ing. Their really pathetic if they really scolded behind of us for it, it's not like we wanted it to happen what ! Pathetic neighbours ! Okay then, I played SA awhile today with Peter. I'm so a noob, because I'm just still a trainee ! I'm always being pawned by others, gahhhh ! Peter then created a new character to accompany me, awww so nice of him. Thank you Peter ! But I don't have the time to play, I still have things haven done. I totally want to die because of my college life. So many things to do, every two weeks is examinations, and T5 paper ! I hate that tomorrow class was brought forward to 8am, wtf. I see everyone now taking DSLR camera ! It looks fun, cool and the picture quality is so damn nice. I want to own one, don't want a digital one anymore ! Let's start saving money and I'll get one next year !

I was surfing the net and I spotted this girl. She looks exactly like Gillian Chung in some picture. Super pretty one though. And she's a hot one too ! Don't forget to check it out, http://elvannaraine.com/.


你,
可不可以爱我?

x o
8:54 PM