
Friday, February 12, 2010
I'm back. About yesterday post .. I found out that he has a girlfriend but I not sure that if he's still with her. The pictures are quite long ago. But who cares, don't give up ! And yes, finally I got my net back in my house, cheers for me. Starting today till next next week I'm off from college, it's like FINALLY I had the chance to sleep as long as I want, doesn't need to wake up 6.30am everyday ! Serious, waking up everyday 6.30am and get to go back at 6pm, SUCKS ! Chinese New Year + Valentine's Day is this weekend, sweeet ! Had CNY dinner today @The Ship, Damansara Uptown with the mother and the brother. Got the present from Phyllis through brother she got from Bangkok.
It's a small bag, kinda cute though. Thanks Phyllis ! *smiles*.
By the way, I kinda played back Maplesea. So those of you who play ! Add me up ! My sexay IGN { iMYUKii } ! Might not update blog for few days, going back hometown, MUAR ! for a few days, then would probably be back on Wednesday. So, Gong Hei Fatt Choi to everyone and Happy Valentine's Day to all the sweetest people in the world ! (;
RIP Alexander McQueen.
Although I just get to know who he was,
but I believe he's one of the greatest designers in the world.
God bless him.
x o
12:12 AM