What the hell you want from me ?
You just keep annoys me everyday.
What the fuck !
I know I may sound childish or whatever.
But who cares ?
What are you trying to show me ?
You can get anyone from me ?
Trying to make me a loner ?
Oh please, you're just jealous of me !
I bet so.
Trying to act cute ?
Puuuuh-lisssssss !
It's like a fuck damn rat being fucked sound out from your mouth !
Stop acting like you don't know what happen or what you did.
Don't be a dumb bitch, you mother of all bitch.
I'm not going to let you bother me any more.
Fuck you, hood rat.
Screw you !
Fuck off from my face.
You shall know who you are.
I gave you hint that I don't like you.
Be smart you bitch !
It's not worth for me to talk to you.
Because you're just a dumb bitch.
You're jealous or what ?
Why do you kept bothering me ?
Are you retard ?
You fucking spoilt my day almost everyday.
And I just kept shut up !
Stop building hell out me.
Because you don't want to know what's going on happen to you next.
When I get totally mad at that time.
Trust me, you're dead.
I'mma slap you out of the shit of your fuck damn face.
I never felt so annoyed before like this.
You're the first one that's going to ever get it from me.
Bring it on.
x o
9:46 AM