It's my "piss"y day today.
I was so fucked up that my mood was so uncertain.
I actually realize something long ago.
But it just keep coming back to me.
Fuck it.
I hate people trying to take advantage on you indirectly.
You fucking self-centered retards.
This world is really either you take or people take.
You must fight for whatever you deserve.
Even a small little matter such as seats.
Because it's either you or another person would get more advantage and another one would be the loser.
Don't ever treat people nice or whatever.
You won't get what you expect in the end.
Even if it's your family members, friends etc.
They'll still make sure they get the best of all.
Such pathetic humans, self-centered bitches.
Life's a bitch !
Totally gotta accept it.
There's only few people where I can say are my true friend.
Thanks Christine.
You're one of them.
You rocks.
Whenever I have problems, you'll always try to help me out.
That's why I feel comfortable to find you when I have problems.
BFFs forever ! xoxo
x o
5:24 PM