My blog's kinda dead.
I have been so damn lazy and keep procrastinating things I should do.
Help ?
I need some motivation !
Perhaps a reward for me so not to be lazy ?
x]
Alright, what happen today was there's fire drill in college.
Was kinda super funny of what happened during and after the fire drill thingy.
Fun that T3 class was off for like 40 minutes ?
So everyone's like going to the football field.
Cai Ling's like eating her nasi lemak halfway.
And Kai Liang's like still have the time to go the gents first !
And Eli, took some pictures with the firemen.
Yes, firemen.
Ambulance and everything came.
After that, everyone went back to class as normal.
But our class air condition was not working.
Everyone's like sardine in a class.
So awhile after Ms. Yiong went away, few of us's like went to the next door class.
It's really cooling in there !
And know what happened ?
The others from outside were like so wanna get in here.
So the situation's like some pushing to door not to let others in.
I was laughing like mad.
It was a great day though.
Had really funny classmates.
xoxo
x o
9:52 PM