<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2376740274360177340?origin\x3dhttp://jessekur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
j e s s e | k u r
x | just plain c o m p l i c a t e d ; me | x

Biography


* Jesseca C.
* [ K. L. ]

» ℒive fast • Ðie γoung • ℬe wild • ℋave fun «

* A best friend x bad friend x lover x hater

✘ Ðṛℯάḿ . ℒℴ vℯ . ℋℴ ℘ℯ ✘


[ G r a v i t a t i o n is not responsible for people falling in love. - Albert Einstein ]
[ A girl should be two things: c l a s s y and f a b u l o u s. - Coco Chanel ]


Pastentries

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
May 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
September 2012
November 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
January 2014
February 2014
September 2016


Creditorials

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Sunday, March 7, 2010

This week has ups and downs for me. I'm not going to mention about my Mock Exam, because I totally flunk that two papers again. Paramore would be performing like right now at Singapore ! I'm so jealous, I wanted to go so much ! Paramore's like my favourite band, sad. 7th March, was predicted by my good friend, Tay Sin Lou, something great, perhaps, would happen to me today. But nothing happened. Hahahhaha ! Your prediction dream about me, suck out ! It never come true okay. Well, I couldn't bother much any more about it. Just let it be. Last Thursday after classes along together with few friends. Right after we had our lunch, Ming Sung and Ming Han played pool while the rest of us, Eva, Berry, Cai Ling, Zhan Ping, Zhan Hooi and their another friend, played air hockey. It's kinda fun though. Met Terence, the birthday boy at there too. He can't recognize me I think, pffft. Yesterday after Mock Exam went Sunway Pyramid with Berry, Choi Yoong, Eva, Cai Ling and Yi Lynn. Went there awhile then went home early after that. Was not feeling really got at first, but right after lunch I was like okay but mummy was here already, so got no choice but to go. ): Actually I wanted to skate yesterday, skate to release some tension, ahahhaa ! But I never brought my skates, so too bad. Wait till after finals, that's like another two weeks, then I'll go. Anyone want to join ? You're very welcome to. Had not-really-nice lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. I don't really like the food there, compare to Kim Gary, Kim Gary much better. I ordered the tomato soup and after I drank it my stomach was really super upset ! Never ever going to go there any more. Supposed to go Full House for lunch but it's too full there. Then got some accessories from Diva, really loved it ! Today went to Sunway Medical Centre because bro got into industrial accident. Don't know what he do till the battery exploded and he got like 14 stitches or something on his forehead, mummy say like "bao ching tian" hahahaha ! But it look like centipede on his forehead. ><" I'mma study tonight ! Tomorrow's got to re-sit for one of the paper for Mock again. Arghhh, die die die. Another dooms day, 11th March ! SPM results out, wtf. Pass few days I received this missed call, this fella, I don't whether it's a guy or a girl, had called me like twice. But all is missed calls. Then I text that fella, "Who you". First time he said, "Sorry, wrong number." The second time too. Then I replied, "If I'm not wrong you called like twice already." Guess what that fella said ? "Sorry I just want to hear your caller ring tone." I was like lol-ing real hard, is my caller ring tone that interesting ??


I wonder if..
you're my Mr. Mysterious ?

x o
7:32 PM