
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Tomorrow's a big big day, SPM 2009 result's out.
Everyone is going cuckoo tonight about it, Facebook especially, the live feed went flooded with SPMSPMSPM !
I'm sure I'm going to disappoint many people tomorrow especially mummy.
Lol, but argh ! I tried my best, I don't really care much also, I dislike studying.
But I'm hoping that I would score at least 2 As, especially for my English.
History is a total no hope at all thingy.
So let's not talk about it, will update it tomorrow.
Went Asia Cafe again today with Berry, Eva and Ming Sung.
This time we went there for seafood dinner.
God !
My stomach now's like feeling so damn uncomfortable.
Food was so-so, not bad.
We ordered a lot stuff ;
crab, fish, shell, snail, oyster, lala etc.
Reached home about 9.30 and super tired now.
Don't know if I'm able to go Taman Rakyat with THEM tomorrow.
I want to go !
But depends on my situation.
Pain oh pain, go away please ? :/
I wanna try shisha,
just one time would do. (:
x o
10:33 PM