After class,
went Sunway Pyramid yesterday to catch the Figure Skating Championship.
Before that had lunch with mom at Pasta Zanmai.
It was my first time there.Food's are delicious !
If you're a pasta freak, I'd recommend you to try Pasta Zanmai.
Trust me you'll love it just like I do.
It's combination of Japanese and pasta.
Seriously, not bad though.
Something special.
Got some few snacks from the shop Shojikiya in Pasta Zanmai.
Bought the some miso soup, chocolates and sweets.
♥
After that headed to the rink for the competition.
Every skaters who did those jumps, they land either felt down or almost lost balance.
I'd think is the ice not properly resurfaced.
Started with Singapore first.
The skaters are fast, but they felt during their landing on jumps.
Never watch it till it ends.
My leg was killing me.
Managed to get a pair of Nike Shoe.
My brand new shoes !
Love it so much.
Of course it's my new baby now okay.
:D
Then rushed back home to get ready to go to church.
It's Good Friday.
Was kinda tired,
whole day out of the house and without rest.
Tonight there's a party to attend.
That crazy bitch of mine, Shielney finally turn 18 on April Fool.
I don't know if I should go.
:|
Btw,
Happy Easter Day everyone.
x o
5:35 PM