Hello and I'm back.
There's a lot things to update actually.
But I'm going to make it short, because I'm lazy. ;p
My mock examination has recently ended, last week.
Cross fingers that I won't get barred for any paper.
Most important is that my T5 won't flunk that badly again.
Right after T5 paper on the last day of mock, that's last Friday, went for class outing.
It was one of the best outing ever with my classmates.
On that day our activities are mainly ice skating.
Well, not everyone in the class went of course.
Before ice skating had brunch at Canton-i.
I had porridge at there, quite nice.
Right after brunch everyone heads to the ice rink.
During skating I was actually kinda annoyed by a guy there.
I known him quite long time ago, as well as my mom.
He keeps annoy me by keep approaching me and talk nonsense in front of my friends.
I was like, can he get off from my face like right away ?
Gosh, he seriously kinda pissed me off.
He wasn't like this last time.
And he looks like a damn drunkard, wtf.
Aunt Alice was there as well, she can't recognize me.
Overall it's fun too.
In the end, everyone break away and left me, Ai leng the Pingu, Viven, Vivien and Zhao Yang.
After skating session everyone went back, so I went Redbox to find Berry and the rest.
Berry, Eva, Kai Liang and Zhen Hooi was KTV-ing.
They went off from ice skating earlier for that.
After they're done, we headed for dinner @The Chicken Rice shop.
After dinner everyone went home !
And I manage to get present for mom's upcoming birthday, woot !
Got Estee Lauder's perfume for her.
Gonna share with bro, as it's kinda costly for me. ;|
Pampered myself with a Starbucks coffee before mom came and fetched me.
As I reached home, she knew I bought perfume, wtf !!
Usual thing, got lectured for wasting money, blah blah blah !
But I don't think she knew that it's for her, tsktsk.
I'm currently at Lenga, Muar right now.
Back here for a short holiday.
Thank god I have a broadband right now, although it's kinda slow like shit.
Gah! I miss college. );
Of course there's a reason why. ;p
Well, there's this guy in my college and I find him cute!
Yes, REAL cute.
I think he's a mix Chinese or something, he doesn't look like local.
Oh, I don't really know which course is he in, neither his name and everything!
It's just that almost everyday I'd would bump into him just like that!
Randomness! O.O
It happens ever since I started college too.
And I went for my very first class outing and I BUMP into him @Sunway Pyramid too.
Oh sweet, last Friday, we wore almost the same, that's my favorite ;
CHECKERS!
Well don't get me wrong, I'm just admiring. ;p
Would be back to KL on this Wednesday as I'm having Malaysian Studies exam the next day.
*cross fingers* that I could bump into him on that day too.
I'm not going to have that much chance to any more.
Classes all are now kinda over, just waiting for June finals.
Except for some EDC classes.
I'm so gonna "miss" him, lol!
*winks*
x o
3:10 PM