Hellos all.
Have not been updating much as I didn't have much time to.
Perhaps this might going to be a long post, and it depends on my brain.
Let's see. Alright I'm going to start with what's happening in college.
College.
This week happened quite a lot of stuff, so I'mma number it up.
1. Drug Campaign ; which I don't really pay attention to it much as time doesn't allow too.
2. Problem between that girl and me is solved ; I told her everything about what I feel and think and it's better for both parties. At least I won't feel very tense up or "pek chek" till I really can murder someone, and she'd realized why I'm being like this, etc. So glad problem solved. Everything is 85% back to normal, cheers.
3. I've realized a secret between my friends ; Wish both of my friend who just began and most of all last long. I'mma dedicate this song to you guys, Like You Do by Angel Taylor. And I shall not reveal it who.
4. Lecturer quotes ; My lecturers has their very own copyright quotes. You can really laugh hard after reading what their quotes is. And no to forget, Mr Yee, my so-called-"sai-lou" too, he created a book cover, exactly the ones "... for Dummies" by editing those cover of it and replace with those quotes. Here's the quotes ! *drum rolls*
T3 - Ms Yiong : If you ask for break, I'll BREAK your head !
This is actually because our class always asking for short breaks while she's teaching halfway, so she's annoyed and she say this out, lol.
T4 - Ms Teh : If you talk nonsense again, I'll THROW you out of the class !
Lol ! This is actually for Ming Sung, as Ms Teh seems doesn't like what he talks at some time. She'd thinks that it is nonsense. So yeah, that's why.
T5 - Mr Bill : Got study a not ? Why LIKE THAT ONE ?
5. A temper shown to me by some people ; This one is just recent. Sincerely, I don't like people who interrupt or making sound that disturbing when the lecturer's teaching. For example, acting cute is the most annoying. I did just told the person off, that I don't like it and annoyed when the person did that. And it turn ugly of course ? For sure that person would thought that I was condemning him/her, on the same hand I don't mean to. Oh well, it's up to a person to decide on how to look into it, positive side of it ? Or negative side of it ? I shall not say who is it, he/she should know who he/she are.
6. Mock exams ; It's happening on next week, and after Mock my schedule is finally not packed ! And mostly class has ended, except for EDC classes. So maybe per week I just gotta go college for 2-3 times only. Would be sitting for T3, T4 and T5, all three are written based exams. And after Mock, what should I do ? Plans needed ! I need a major outing right after T5 Mock on Friday !
7. Complicated relationships among classmates ; Yes, complicated. Know why ? Because almost everyone is related ! In the sense of, for like example, Berry and Eva both are my wifey, and they have brothers, sisters, son, etc. So imagine it, total madness. But of course it's fun and would make the bond between everyone get closer.
So yeah, that's all for things that happened in college for the few days that I didn't updated. Alright now back to what happened OUT OF COLLEGE.
Went for a movie with Sin Lou at AEON earlier.
Picked her up right after my "undang" exam at Sentosa with Yin Zhi.
And also, I'm glad to say that, I PASSED my exam !
Initially this movie thingy was planned between me and Yin Zhi.
But thought of Sin Lou, so invited her.
Yin Zhi couldn't manage to go either.
And night, supposed to go with her, Vc and Ken to Jalan Alor, KL for dinner.
So Sin Lou came to my house first and then we went AEON.
We had Dragon-i for "pre-dinner", and I bumped into Sue May.
Actually wanted to watch "Date Night", but the time doesn't suits.
So we'd go for "Shutter Island".
Wanted to watch this show after I saw the trailer too.
The story about it is quite creepy and psychotic.
Starring Leonardo DiCaprio in it.
This whole movie is actually about psychological mystery thriller, kinda creepy though.
And the worst thing is they carried out the lobotomy process on the island to those people.
You would get totally blur when watching this movie, and that's normal.
There's few scene that could really make you jump off your seats.
Me and Lou's like covering our own eyes and closer to each other.
Creeeepy !!
I found something interesting from this movie too, psychology.
The show ended quite late around 8pm.
So yeah, I was still wondering why Yin Zhi haven't text me or something.
They told me last minute that the dinner plan to KL is cancelled and it's postponed to tomorrow.
Oh well, kinda pissed of course.
But it's alright, they got things more important to settle.
Split with Sin Lou after that, she went to find her family.
Did a little shopping too, got a tank and a bag.
Loves.
"Can my violence encounter yours ?"
Extracted from a line in "Shutter Island".
Oh you would never know what I'd do.
x o
12:12 AM