Buenos all! I went for my very first practical driving lesson yesterday. Basically I sucked in manual, and I never really drive before. I felt kinda freaked out and the excitement was in me at the same time. The instructor who instructs me was a young fellow, if you asked me whether he's hot or not, honestly NO WAY! Omg, that's my most embarrassing moment, ever. in. my. life! Initially I totally can't really get what the hell he's talking. I asked him that if he could speaks in English, as he speaks Chinese only. And I totally suck in Chinese! REAL SUCK! *grins*
So it's kind of "communication breakdown". And of course he's annoyed a little that the way he talks is a bit frustrated. Thank god he's not that fierce one, he's soft spoken type. Wait, soft spoken? Wtf, sounds way to WRONG! But literally of course he's kinda annoyed. Annoyed by? Me, for not stepping on the clutch hard enough, etc. Okay, so what did I learn? You would in total shocked if I told you what I've learn on the very first lesson, noted that it's VERY FIRST!
1. Parking
3. Three point turn
Sound very, fast right? The instructor did not teach how to go straight or the basics one, but jumped into three point turn right away. Sounds real crazy, as I told my mom about it too, she was like what the? That's crazy. But hey! I know how to do it already! *laughs madly* As I tried and tried, that instructor told me this in the end, "Sap sap water only right?". He let me drove alone in the car too. *lol-ness*
x o
4:50 PM