HELLLLLLLLLLLO.
I'm back, duhh?
I was super busy with my part time job so I've got no time to update.
Oh work work work...
Seriously there's so much thing happened when I was working.
Dramas.
People.
Two purpose of why I wanna work is,
1. Get money! (Desperate for money)
2. Lose weight? O.O (Heard my friend said that work can lose weight what)
And also, currently in a deep depression for a phone.
Am still in dilemma to either get an iPhone or Blackberry.
Really still can't decide tho! Pffft.
iPhone.. Neeed lots of cash larhh.
But too cantik no choice.
If Blackberry, nothing much but just a business phone.
Sucks without apps like iPhone.
And and, for sure not gonna look into iPhone 4.
As I'm sure that I can't afford that freaking phone.
Even if I get a new phone.. it's still not complete!
I need a nice bag.
A real nice one, not like my Charles and Keith.
Torn and too big, wtf.
Some more college is starting REAL soon!
Gosh, time really flies madly.
3 weeks almost just gone like this.
And here comes my second sem.
I've got my driving license, not yet.
Pfffffffffffffft!
This is mad.
I still can't drive.
I mean I can, actually.
Just not yet able to be on the damn road.
Gonna take my driving test this coming Monday!
Wish me luck peeps.
Hope I passed, and I'll bring you out for a treat okay? :DDD
Noted me if you want to, pffft.
Shit shit shit.
I really in stress.
I'm already legal.
Talking about legality..
Yes I'm LEGAL now, baby.
Not going to talk about mine this year's birthday.
One word, sucks.
But thanks to all friends who did their best to celebrate for me.
It sucks and it got nothing to do with you all.
Relax.
Shitty shits I've got to face after one and other.
I shall call my life a shitty shit shit life.
Lol wtf.
kthxbai, that's all for now.
NO WAIT!!
I loved say that..
I'm having my eyes on SPAIN to win this FIFA cup!
FERNANDO TORRES BABY!
PS. Don't look down on me that, yes indeed, I watch football one okay? (:
x o
4:24 PM