That's it.
I'm gonna...
Burn those friggin' fats!!!!!!
I'm so fat.
FML.
Fat My Life?
NO!
Fuck My Life.
I'm so gonna make my life organized now.
Gotta put exercising as my routine.
But what kind of exercise?!
I hate jogging for real.
I don't have a bike.
(I have it actually, but tire punctured. FML x2)
Maybe going back to ice skating.
Old sport I used to play every weekends.
I rather gain muscles than fucking fats!
--------------------------
Had this shooting in college today.
Which I bet the video is gonna be very very funny.
It's for my group ME assignment.
Not gonna reveal what we did.
Will try to put up the video real soon as it released, in here.
Oh well.
My life is well messed up.
I gotta be seriously reorganized everything back.
I need to change everything.
Adjustments to do.
Changes to do.
Good luck to me.
One of my uncle had just passed away this afternoon.
Mom was quite upset.
I bet? o.o
The last trip down to Muar, that was the last she saw him.
FYI, he's my mom first cousin.
So, this Thursday would be rushing back to Muar for the funeral.
Which is on the next day.
RIP uncle. :/
x o
10:24 PM