
This guy here.
Is a serious epic failed person.
Look at his profile picture, also a FAIL-ed picture.
Joke man.
Kay I may sound mean, but hear what's the story first before judging.
This failed stranger here, added me in FB.
As I only accept request from the people who I knows or depending on mutual friends we had.
This stranger here is totally, idk who.
Okay never mind.
I in-box this stranger.
I may sound unfriendly but come on!
Be straight forward a bit can?
I realized a lot people really don't know how to be one though.
It's better than you're not, cause it hurts even more.
Get back to the story!
Hello stranger!
I strongly dislike these people who really thick face that still can say this stuff.
You want to add people right, just say you want to be friends la?
So hard is it.
Another good example is;
A added B.
A wrote on B's wall saying, "Do I know you?"
B surely thinking, "WTF?!"
It's the same theory with this also what!
FAIL man.
VERY VERY UBER PHAIL!
Pffffft.
x o
9:33 AM