<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2376740274360177340?origin\x3dhttp://jessekur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
j e s s e | k u r
x | just plain c o m p l i c a t e d ; me | x

Biography


* Jesseca C.
* [ K. L. ]

» ℒive fast • Ðie γoung • ℬe wild • ℋave fun «

* A best friend x bad friend x lover x hater

✘ Ðṛℯάḿ . ℒℴ vℯ . ℋℴ ℘ℯ ✘


[ G r a v i t a t i o n is not responsible for people falling in love. - Albert Einstein ]
[ A girl should be two things: c l a s s y and f a b u l o u s. - Coco Chanel ]


Pastentries

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
May 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
September 2012
November 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
January 2014
February 2014
September 2016


Creditorials

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Friday, November 12, 2010

"People are coming back and almost adopting it as their own anthem, and it's hard, I think, to write an anthem that's not cheesy, and I hope that this could be something in that category. I hope this could be one of those things where it's like, 'Yeah, I want to put my fist up and feel proud and feel strong. But I also don't want to be cheesy, it's a fine line, and I think 'Firework' ... would be like the opus or my one song — if I had to pick a song to play — 'cause it has a great beat. But it also has a fantastic message." - Katy Perry

Firework by Katy Perry was a bomb.
It's a very inspirational song, and you can actually see it through the lyrics.
Basically, it talks about people discovering their inner beauty and stepping out loudly and proudly, facing challenges in their lives strongly.

"There's a spark in everyone."

Everyone has a inner beauty in themselves.
Are they willing to show it out? Be proud of it?
"You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine."
Maybe the reason would be themselves.
Decisions are to be made and let it leads you "to the perfect road".
So why bothering of their detractors may say?
None can judge anyone.
Everyone have rights to be what they want to be.
Show them what you're worth.
As the lyric says, we're all original and cannot be replaced.

"I think that's why I wrote it, is because I really believe in people and I believe that people have a spark to be a firework,"
"It's just up to them, and a lot of times it's only us that's standing in the way of reaching our goals, fulfilling our destinies, being the best version of who we possibly can be, so that's why I wrote it."
- Katy Perry

I'd think that Katy Perry is the most inspirational musician.
She has such a wonderful voice, and pretty.
She cares much for her fans, I believe so.
And remember?
She still willing to perform for MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2010 and compromising with the rules that being set by the Malaysian Government.
Which I think that some female musician wouldn't want to come performing with such rules to compromise.
Her songs are awesome that it really gives a lot of message that helps people.
I always do get excited when the radio station's playing her songs.
I can say she's my biggest idol ever.
She's together with Russell Brand.
I don't think it's a problem though.
Why should people look down because of who she's marrying/married to?
It doesn't affect me from disliking her or in the form of any negative point.
Music is powerful, with a musician like Katy Perry.

Life is like on a roller-coaster.
Ups and downs, we go.
Reaching our goals, destinies, being who we want to be, are challenging.
The challenge is yourself.
Believe.
Confidence.
is what we suppose to have inside us.

This short video here that I would like to share it's about the story of Firework.
How this music video was done, and some life inspirational stories of people from 8 different European country.


Heart touching? Duhhh.
After watching this video, I like Katy Perry even more!
And also wanting to visit Budapest in Hungary, if I have the money. :p
I LOVE KATY PERRY!

Katy Perry's Firework Official MV!

x o
10:03 AM