
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Wow, its almost been a month that I have not touch my blog. Hey, but I'm back now! :D
Recently I went to my church camp which is at D'village Resort in Malacca.
Honestly, I didn't really like that place.
1st, we had curry like for like 3 consecutive days in a row for lunch and dinner.
2nd, the rooms were totally dirty! Trash in the rubbish bin were still not clean, new towels are not been replaced. Ewww. :/
3rd, we had "green tea" swimming pool because the pump is spoilt. But I did went in for some games, haha. :p
That was the few things that I'm not really satisfied with.
In the end the committee did made a complaint and we got discounted! Hooray.
Better than nothing. (;
It was one very very awesome camp, and it's WORTH going.
The theme was Kingdom!
This was mine second time, and I wanna go again!
The first time was at Port Dickson four years back.
Met many new people from Grace PJ, Grace USJ and also from my own church, Grace Klang!
The reason why I don't really want to go for the Youth service at church is because that I don't really know much people there, so I'm kinda not comfortable with it. :/
In this camp, I've get to know so many many new friends which actually made me really wanna go for Youth! Praise the Lord! :D
They were totally so so friendly! Hee.
So, my group name was papaDOM, we had awesome group mates in it!
Although we did not win overall through out the 2 games, but we won the first game which is Paint War!!
That was one epic game!
People actually got injured during the "war", including me.
I've got scratched till bleeding on my hand, lol.
About the Praise and Worship session was great.
Everyone's jumping here and there to praise the Lord! :)
Not to forget, 2 evangelist from UK and North Ireland came too.
They were very very awesome.
This is one camp that shouldn't be missed!
Hopefully next year one would not clashed with my finals. :/
"But seek His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."
Matthew 6:33
x o
11:48 AM