This issue here had really hit me hard.
Leads me to think much.
I wonder if you'd really rather hurt me than her, are you?
First thing that really came into my mind is this.
I really hope that things that I give out, wouldn't get rejected, and that you'd be the one who decided to give it to others, not me.
I'm hesitating.
If that person really worth?
Does that person really deserves it?
Should be there a second chance?
Honestly I don't like that person sometimes.
I would feel neglected with that person as that, would go just ignoring me.
Once felt is enough.
And that person gives me that insecure feeling of she's just taking opportunities, that benefits for own.
Maybe because a lot of incident had shown it.
May be that person just don't realise it, prolly.
Only few friends know the reasons why I'm kinda reluctant to do that.
That person is really fun to be with sometimes.
It get just overboard at times too.
Which really hit my nerves.
That person called me one of a good friend.
Sometimes needed friend to be with me, share my joy etc, I can't feel that person would be there for me.
For example that person either won't reply a thing, changing the topic into other stuff ignoring me, neither congratulates or whatever.
I can know that the person actually knew it but just won't say a thing.
Cause I know her long enough.
That really makes it even worst that is that person really worth even a friend?
So what does a good friend meant to that person actually?
I know you're a good friend.
You're matured among us all.
You think better than us all.
You're always be there for me.
I feel it, cause whenever I got problems you'd be there for me.
But not that person.
They told me to burst it out.
Tell what I feel and what I'm not happy.
I decided not to confront it.
I don't wanna face what I feel to others.
I know that person, I know em well.
I know you might be reading this now.
I'm really afraid that I don't know what to say when I touches this issue.
What the conclusion could it be?
I'm just a bit disappointed.
I just don't really like her sometimes.
Only sometimes.
Nothing comes easy.
There always something in the way of obtaining something happy that easy.
Never be overjoyed of it first.
You'd never know what you've got yourself into.
x o
8:42 AM