This is quite a random post as I was searching vids on YouTube on how to pronounce certain brands;
and I came over to L'Occitane.
It reminds me of my experience of the pronunciation of L'Occitane in some mall.
Here my story is.
There's one day I went to a mall to meet up with my friends, and worst of all is that I did not brought my phone and I was all alone.
I'm desperate to find a public phone to make a call to my friends that I've arrived.
And there I'm lost, I couldn't find any.
So I headed to the mall's directory counter and asked for assistance.
The person in-charge wasn't a local person, so he was tryin' to tell me that it is near L'Occitane.
At that time, I didn't knew how L'Occitane was pronounced as LOX-EE-TAN, and therefore I was like, "I'm sorry? I don't get you?" like gazillion times.
It was kinda embarrassing much till he needs to direct me one by one.
And finally I reached nearby and I just realized is this skin care product shop.
It's quite a laugh for me after that.
-End Story-
And here, I attached a video of L'Occitane you may wanna watch. =)
VIDEO
x o
11:43 PM