Ps ; previous post was a random-pissed-off-my-socks-post
------------------------------------------
I really annoyed these days w/ ;
1. Yellow/orange nail colour polish from elianto (turned my nails to very miserably fugly-ish after removing it, so gonna boycott from buying there anyways.)
2. The stewpig wireless mouse of mine keeps flicker, whilst the battery was replaced not long ago & supposed to last for a year!
3. Aunties said that I've gone down but fact is, im still considering myself still fat! Tummy, hips, arms... Ewwww. Oh gosh, need to cut all those fats away.
4. Mom was being a pain in the arse. So pisssssed that she likes to annoyde me to the max.
5. Adults ; what you all want?!?!?! I fail my examinations, got pissed off at. I pass my finals, got pissed off at TOO. Seriously, dafuq?
6. Made a mistake in giving back extra change to customer earlier? Im kinda sure I did not actually. I remembered I f*cking counted the damn change twice.
6. Being a female! I just don't know why it's kinda difficult to be one. Basically I need an hour plus to be dressed up to start the day. Sometimes I hoped I was a male. But living as a female is more interesting than a male. Be jealous, males! teehee :p
Currently... I'm hungry.... Why hungry at this time!! *smdh*
x o
1:39 AM