
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Being pissed is definitely the most tiring shits ever in the world.
**************************************************
Kinda hate myself for always being so easily pissed off !
Is not that I want to but seriously, I can't help it.
Okay, so this is what really got me so pissed off ;
I called up this nail parlor located at Kota Kemuning to make a booking reservation on a first time visit for myself and my friend.
I actually bought this deal together w/ her on groupon earlier for MYR38.
So, this girl so called Rachel (know her name because I asked for it before I hang the call up), initially the way she talked was okay.
Somehow somewhere half through the conversation she said maybe because of my line she can't hear me properly, asked me to speak louder. Till then her speaking tone was STILL acceptable.
Then she continued asking my details and there it goes again ;
"*with that pissed-off-kind of sigh* Can you speak louder and repeat again a not?"
Then I was like ;
"Okay ! Okay ! 012- xxxxxxx." - (of course, in a dissatisfaction manner)
I swore the way she talked was damn rude as hell and that really pissed me off then.
Since then she talked like so fucked up okay !
I can't hold any seconds longer to hang the call up, because I really do wanna slap her on the spot if I could.
Come on woman, by this kind of respond I get, even before I ever visited your parlor for the first time, do you think I'm interested to anymore?
Oh please, I think you SHALL instead of SHOULD go for a proper basic customer service/public relations lessons before even bother being a phone receptionist.
A normal human w/ normal attitude could even do better than you I believe.
I would rather burnt my own $$$ than ever stepping in that parlor's door & suffocate myself w/ such problematic attitude.
x o
9:09 PM