<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2376740274360177340?origin\x3dhttp://jessekur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
j e s s e | k u r
x | just plain c o m p l i c a t e d ; me | x

Biography


* Jesseca C.
* [ K. L. ]

» ℒive fast • Ðie γoung • ℬe wild • ℋave fun «

* A best friend x bad friend x lover x hater

✘ Ðṛℯάḿ . ℒℴ vℯ . ℋℴ ℘ℯ ✘


[ G r a v i t a t i o n is not responsible for people falling in love. - Albert Einstein ]
[ A girl should be two things: c l a s s y and f a b u l o u s. - Coco Chanel ]


Pastentries

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
May 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
September 2012
November 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
January 2014
February 2014
September 2016


Creditorials

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Monday, January 6, 2014

It's stupid that you've actually fell for someone who you have not met before in real life.
Well that stupid, is me.

Writing this post, = dare to tell it out, but definitely not to you. 

Friends who knows that I had feeling for him, been telling me just tell him! blah blah blah... You think easy ah? He'd for sure think I'm like some crazy ass girl who he has never met before suddenly tell him that "I like you" and stuff. -_-
Plus point, I + him, are not close at all. This is darn ridiculous I know.

For me, I can say that I don't fall easily for a person, maybe infatuation (in real life) yes, which really comes into 1-2 times since the day I told myself that, "this is not gonna work, like literally won't work between me + him". But ended up, these infatuation will end at one point. And I'd realized that I still think of him most of the time, until now, ever since almost 2 year's I've known him through an online game. Actually myself, doesn't know what I liked about him much, is just that maybe somehow he's personality attracts me. If were to say whether he's oh-damn-handsome just like Joshua Bowman? I would probably say not really, just average, or maybe not bad. But buff for sure :p 

Last weekend, I met few guys in zouk, they were from SG as well. All of them were actually not bad looking, to be honest, but I do agree maybe because most SG guys are super good looking due to that they do know how to dress up well. That what I like in SG guys. So I was dancing w/ this one guy all night long. Feeling? I won't say that I like him, cause I just met him! and I repeat, I don't fall for a person easily. It was really fun meeting them anyways. And that guy thought I was a Singaporean as well cause I know much about SG. lolol I'm flattered by it anyways. :p 

So what hit my mind was, him again. I don't know why my mind would lead to some stupid dream like, "Oh! How good if that guy were him" and stuffs like that. My problem is, when I'm about to give up or maybe had given up, that little small tiny interaction on social media, sparkle up that feeling back. I hate myself. ._.

"A guy who likes your photos on social media most of the time, doesn't mean he likes you." that feeling when your crush likes your photos k! These little single thing I tend to take it seriously/exaggerate ya know. 
"Boy, you should stop doing it to let me not fell deeper into the hole." 
But can't he be like hinted that I had of a interest in him, which I think he'd most probably know about it because there's one time the bubble almost burst, or maybe did burst. Why. are. you. still. doing. this. to. me. )':

I think I know that he's not that interested in me lah. Kind of proven though. I put my guts to interact more but seems to fail. Or maybe he's gay (which I keep telling myself too, that most probably he's a gay) lol. Anyway, yes! Please stop doing all the little things such as the likes and all. Go away :/ , if you're not interested in me, stop confusing me that you might had, even a little.

[ 谢谢你如此温柔 ] x

x o
9:16 PM